Here you can find The River Hostel FAQ. If you cannot find the answer you need below,
feel free to call or send us an email regarding your question.
Hi River Hostel FAQ, at what time can I check-in and check-out?
You can arrive anytime you want, as we are in fact open 24/7.
- Check-in time is at 14.30, but we do our best to have the rooms ready earlier. At our hostel, the check-out time is at 11.00. For only €2 per hour, you can check out later, based on availability.
Are sheets and blankets provided?
Are towels provided?
Is there a luggage room available?
If you want to leave your luggage here and you're not staying with us, you can do it for only 3€ per luggage and day.
Do we have a private parking lot?
Do you have a kitchen in the hostel?
Can I rent bicycles?
How do I get there?
Are dorm rooms mixed or single-sex?
Do you have rooms with private bathrooms?
Is there free internet access?
Is breakfast included?
Do you have lockers in the bedrooms?
Other River Hostel FAQ......
- Custom-made, extra-large bunk beds (2 x 1 meters)
- Truly strong bunks with three closed sides for privacy.
- Free bedding, including duvet cover for maximum hygiene.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Air conditioning and fans in every room.
- Free and very powerful WIFI throughout the building.
- Large capacity drawer with a key in each bed to leave all your belongings.
- Each bed has three plug sockets.
- Free reading lamp (ask at reception).
- Unlike others, all our rooms also have exterior views of the garden or the historic center of Valencia.
- Large windows with balcony and plenty of light in all shared rooms.
- Unlike other hostels, our bathrooms are in fact, gender-separated!
- Private bathrooms are however only available for groups and those differently-abled.
- We have the best showers in Valencia! In addition to having many for each floor and being very spacious, you may enjoy unlimited hot water, as well as lots of water pressure.
- Powerful hair dryers at your disposal.
- Our kitchen is very spacious and equipped with everything you need!
- We have the most powerful Wi-Fi in the city, not only in the common areas but throughout the hostel!
- Security (our reception is open 24 hours).
- Luggage deposit available at reception for your most valuable belongings.
- The bar is at your disposal with food and drink.
- Mini shop in reception for whatever you may need.
- Every Saturday we have paella with sangria.
- Accessibility for disabled people.
- A computer for free use on the ground floor.
- Mosaic floors, molding, and coffered ceilings.
- Breakfast buffet for €3,90 (if you pay in advance) or € 4,40 (pay the same day).
- Bike rental in our reception for only 9€ per day.
- Vending machines with drinks and food
- Free maps.
- Ticket sales for all types of activities.
- Free porter service.
- Washer and dryer.
- Free linen.
- Check How to get.
- We accept credit cards (except American Express)
- Smoking is forbidden throughout the hostel.
- VAT included.
Did you not find the answer to your question? You can contact us here.